Trend analysis of 3003 aluminum foil power battery case
Addtime: 2019-10-27 15:23:30
At present, the shape of domestic automotive power battery shells (based on 3003 aluminum foil) can be divided into three categories: round, square and special shapes, which are used in the automotive industry. The square battery case has a larger proportion.
3003 aluminum foil battery aluminum foil is one of the outstanding products of Mingtai Aluminum, with mature technology, excellent quality and global distribution.
3003 aluminum foil alloy aluminum coil has the following 4-point performance:
1. Excellent forming and processing characteristics, high corrosion resistance, good weldability and electrical conductivity.
2. The surface is flat, plastic and pressure resistant.
3, with impact resistance, not easy to break and leak, can meet the strength and rigidity requirements of the power battery casing.
4, 3003 aluminum foil is lightweight aluminum for automotive use, with low density and light weight, which can reduce the weight of the whole vehicle and improve the vehicle's endurance.
Performance and chemical composition of 3003 aluminum foil
1. Surfaces are not allowed to have cracks, corrosion spots and traces of nitrate.
2. The surface shall be allowed to have peeling, air bubbles, surface roughness and local mechanical damage with a depth not exceeding 8% of the nominal thickness of the part where the defect is located, but the depth of the defect shall not exceed 0.5 mm, and the total area of ??the defect shall not exceed 5 of the total area of ??the sheet. %.
3. Allow the supplier to illuminate the profile longitudinally to a smooth surface.
4. Other requirements: It is prepared by the demand side and the supplier.
Combined with the current development of domestic new energy vehicles and survey statistics, the market demand for battery casings is expected to be expected in the future. The future will be the Internet of Things era, where products, molds, presses, and peripheral auxiliary equipment will be intelligently integrated through computer networks. The multi-station press is used with the CN feeder and the three-dimensional robot to automatically identify and automatically detect the mold. At the same time, it is equipped with a remote control module. For this large-volume stamping product, it can meet the high production digitalization, network, and machine self-organization. The unmanned operation mode lays a solid foundation for building a smart factory and realizing intelligent manufacturing.